- 1 lb. potatoes (about 3), peeled, cubed
- 6 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 5 minutes; drain well.
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels. Wipe out skillet with additional paper towel. Add onions and peppers to skillet; cook and stir on medium heat 3 minutes. Add potatoes; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Make 6 small wells in potato mixture. Crack 1 egg into each well; top with bacon and cheese. Cover; cook 5 to 8 minutes. Or until eggs are set.
- 6 servings
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 338.47 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 23.16 g|| 35.6%|
| Saturated Fat 9.49 g|| 47.5%|
| Trans Fat 0.31 g|
| Cholesterol 201.54 mg|| 67.2%|
| Sodium 400.22 mg|| 16.7%|
| Total Carbohydrate 16.02 g|| 5.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.12 g|| 8.5%|
| Sugars 2.12 g|
| Protein 16.13 g|
| Vitamin A 16.59 %|| Vitamin C 35.12 %|
| Calcium 18.67 %|| Iron 8.75 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com