Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1 loaf French bread about 12 inches long
- 2 teaspoons Butter or prepared mustard
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 4 large eggs hard-cooked, sliced, divided
- 1/2 medium cucumber sliced
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup Green Goddess dressing bottled reduced-fat, creamy cucumber Italian or garlic dressing
Split bread loaf in half lengthwise. Spread butter over cut surfaces.
On bottom half of the loaf, layer lettuce, carrots, slices of 2 eggs and cucumber and tomato slices. Top with remaining egg slices. Pour dressing over egg slices. Cover with top half of loaf. Cut loaf in half, then cut each half in half again.
Makes 4 servings
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.