Jump to recipe
Easy-Peezy Caramel Granola
Save to BigOven
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Stir together the oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a wok or large skillet over high heat, cook 5 to 10 minutes; remove from heat and add the butter and caramel sauce; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto a flat platter or baking sheet in a thin layer. Sprinkle the white sugar over the granola.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 371.51 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 14.24 g|| 21.9%|
| Saturated Fat 7.78 g|| 38.9%|
| Trans Fat 0.47 g|
| Cholesterol 30.63 mg|| 10.2%|
| Sodium 52.36 mg|| 2.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 56.77 g|| 18.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 5.28 g|| 21.1%|
| Sugars 20.75 g|
| Protein 7.0 g|
| Vitamin A 11.2 %|| Vitamin C 0.13 %|
| Calcium 6.59 %|| Iron 12.01 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com