Jump to recipe
Easy Nacho Dip
Save to BigOven
- 1 lb ground beef
- dash of salt, pepper, and onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 – 16 oz jar of salsa
- 15 oz can refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- tortilla chips
- Brown beef, add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
- Combine beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese in crock pot. Cover and heat on low for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 366.12 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 28.25 g|| 43.5%|
| Saturated Fat 14.25 g|| 71.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.94 g|
| Cholesterol 84.72 mg|| 28.2%|
| Sodium 601.81 mg|| 25.1%|
| Total Carbohydrate 9.15 g|| 3.1%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.05 g|| 8.2%|
| Sugars 2.33 g|
| Protein 19.2 g|
| Vitamin A 17.54 %|| Vitamin C 3.93 %|
| Calcium 29.62 %|| Iron 9.55 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com