Jump to recipe
Easy Chocolate Cheesepie
Save to BigOven
- 4 sections (1/2 oz. each) Hershey's Unsweetened Chocolate Premium Baking Bar, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 packaged crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Additional whipped topping (optional)
- Place chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- Beat butter, sugar, cream cheese and milk in medium bowl until well blended and smooth; fold in chocolate.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust. Cover; refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
- 6 to 8 Servings.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 338.84 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 21.87 g|| 33.6%|
| Saturated Fat 12.11 g|| 60.6%|
| Trans Fat 0.23 g|
| Cholesterol 38.55 mg|| 12.9%|
| Sodium 129.91 mg|| 5.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 33.97 g|| 11.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.56 g|| 6.2%|
| Sugars 20.35 g|
| Protein 2.84 g|
| Vitamin A 12.88 %|| Vitamin C 0.0 %|
| Calcium 3.75 %|| Iron 8.38 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com