Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Servings: 16 Biscuits
- 2 1/4 cups baking mix all-purpose
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 425°.
In a medium bowl, stir together baking mix, cheese, and rosemary.
In a separate bowl, stir together sour cream, mustard, and milk.
Stir wet mixture into dry mixture until well combined.
Drop dough in 2-inch rounds onto a baking sheet. Brush tops with beaten egg.
Bake in preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Easy Cheddar Biscuits with Fresh Herbs
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.