Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 8 ounces bulk breakfast sausage cooked, drained and crumbled
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 package tortilla chips coarsely crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar Salsa 16-ounce Ortega Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Combine sausage, eggs and green onions in medium bowl.
Pour butter in medium baking dish; add sausage mixture. Top with chips; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted; top with salsa.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times. Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Easy Breakfast Nacho Bake
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.