Jump to recipe
Down-Home Garden Eggs
Save to BigOven
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup Cheez Whiz, melted
- Beat eggs and water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt margarine in frying pan, and add egg mixture. Scramble just until moist. Place in large oven- proof dish and keep warm in oven.
- Melt remaining margarine in frying pan and sauté all vegetables until tender crisp. Spoon over eggs. Drizzle Cheez Whiz over top of eggs.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 157.19 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 10.35 g|| 15.9%|
| Saturated Fat 3.96 g|| 19.8%|
| Trans Fat 0.11 g|
| Cholesterol 325.01 mg|| 108.3%|
| Sodium 426.0 mg|| 17.8%|
| Total Carbohydrate 3.97 g|| 1.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.11 g|| 4.4%|
| Sugars 2.35 g|
| Protein 12.14 g|
| Vitamin A 18.67 %|| Vitamin C 21.08 %|
| Calcium 6.07 %|| Iron 10.41 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com