Jump to recipe
Cucumber and Ham Antipasto
Save to BigOven
- 2 cucumbers – peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 10 pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 pound cubed ham
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, ham, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Pour the Italian dressing over the mixture and toss to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve.
More recipes you might like: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 225.78 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 17.8 g|| 27.4%|
| Saturated Fat 6.76 g|| 33.8%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol 41.39 mg|| 13.8%|
| Sodium 557.32 mg|| 23.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 5.89 g|| 2%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.1 g|| 4.4%|
| Sugars 2.43 g|
| Protein 11.52 g|
| Vitamin A 7.59 %|| Vitamin C 6.5 %|
| Calcium 18.72 %|| Iron 4.11 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com