Jump to recipe
Crunchy Turkey Salad Veronique
Save to BigOven Cuisine American Category Salads
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped smoked almonds
- 1/3 cup minced green onion
- 2 11-ounce cans mandarin oranges, drained
- salt, white pepper and cayenne powder to taste
- Mix together all ingredients except grapes and mandarin oranges. After other ingredients are well-mixed, add fruit and toss lightly to incorporate.
- Serve on lettuce-lined plates.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 391.72 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 29.0 g|| 44.6%|
| Saturated Fat 4.3 g|| 21.5%|
| Trans Fat 0.03 g|
| Cholesterol 64.29 mg|| 21.4%|
| Sodium 459.58 mg|| 19.1%|
| Total Carbohydrate 16.24 g|| 5.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.9 g|| 11.6%|
| Sugars 11.74 g|
| Protein 18.03 g|
| Vitamin A 3.63 %|| Vitamin C 24.89 %|
| Calcium 6.73 %|| Iron 6.3 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com