Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1 env Shake ‘N Bake Chicken Coating Mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves divided
- 1 lb. orange roughy fillets 4 fillets
- 1-1/2 lb. red potatoes about 4, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves crushed
- cooking spray
Heat oven to 400°F.
Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
Mix coating mix and 1 teaspoon basil in shaker bag. Add fish, 1 piece at a time; shake gently until evenly coated. Place in prepared pan.
Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Meanwhile, cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain potatoes; return to pan. Add milk, grated topping, cream cheese spread, rosemary and remaining basil; mash until mixture is well blended and of desired consistency.
Serve with fish.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Crispy Herb Fish with Parmesan Potatoes
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.