- 2 eggs; beaten
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup flour all-purpose
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar sifted
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh fruit blueberries, raspberries or blackberries, and/or sliced strawberries
- In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat the mixture with a rotary beater or an electric mixer until smooth. Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet over medium heat; remove the skillet from heat.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the batter into the skillet. Lift and tilt the skillet to spread the batter evenly. Return the skillet to heat and brown the pancake on one side only. Invert the skillet over a paper towel and remove the thin pancake.
- Repeat with remaining batter, greasing the skillet occasionally as needed.
- Makes 12 thin pancakes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat mixture on low speed until combined. Stir in the powdered sugar.
- To serve, spoon 2 tablespoons of filling onto each thin pancake; roll up.
- Place 2 of the stuffed pancakes on each of 6 plates. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar. Top with fresh berries. Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!