- 6-1/2 ounce can crabmeat
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 bottle cocktail sauce
- Rinse and remove cartilage from crabmeat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Combine cream cheese, salt, curry powder, onion, pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and sour cream in mixing bowl at low speed with mixer until well blended.
- Spread mixture in a shallow dish, refrigerate at least 1 hour. Just before serving, pour cocktail sauce, over cream cheese mixture and top with crabmeat.
- Serve with crackers.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 195.35 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 16.99 g|| 26.1%|
| Saturated Fat 9.57 g|| 47.9%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 81.34 mg|| 27.1%|
| Sodium 325.48 mg|| 13.6%|
| Total Carbohydrate 2.94 g|| 1%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.26 g|| 1%|
| Sugars 2.1 g|
| Protein 8.28 g|
| Vitamin A 19.51 %|| Vitamin C 8.53 %|
| Calcium 9.07 %|| Iron 2.53 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com