- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with a whisk until creamy.
- Push the cottage cheese through a wire strainer into the egg in the bowl. Mix well.
- Add the oil and flour. Mix well.
- Lightly oil a skillet and place over low heat. When the skillet is hot, spoon the batter into the skillet making four pancakes. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Serve with applesauce, apple butter or your favorite whole fruit jam.
- 1 Serving
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 269.3 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 11.72 g|| 18%|
| Saturated Fat 3.17 g|| 15.9%|
| Trans Fat 0.11 g|
| Cholesterol 173.52 mg|| 57.8%|
| Sodium 409.55 mg|| 17.1%|
| Total Carbohydrate 21.88 g|| 7.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.41 g|| 9.6%|
| Sugars 4.77 g|
| Protein 20.18 g|
| Vitamin A 16.18 %|| Vitamin C 0.0 %|
| Calcium 15.72 %|| Iron 9.5 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com