5 May, 2018
Citrus Glazed Chicken
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup almond slices, toasted
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Place chicken breasts on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with one tablespoon of orange juice concentrate (reserve remaining concentrate for sauce). Bake in oven 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Place remaining orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and chicken broth in a small saucepan.
Blend together Splenda® Granulated Sweetener and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir cornstarch mixture into broth. Heat over medium-high heat and simmer 8-10 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken slightly. Remove from heat. Whisk butter into sauce. Add chives and parsley. Pour sauce over chicken breasts.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10.73 g||16.5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.91 g||14.6%|
|Trans Fat 0.13 g|
|Cholesterol 91.31 mg||30.4%|
|Sodium 98.45 mg||4.1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.33 g||2.1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.22 g||4.9%|
|Sugars 2.68 g|
|Protein 28.36 g|
|Vitamin A 4.37 %||Vitamin C 11.42 %|
|Calcium 3.52 %||Iron 5.11 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through the following links.