- 1 1/4 cups bottled salsa
- 1 cup red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed and drained, or 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) whole-kernel corn or white hominy, drained
- 1 package (14 ounces) spicy smoked turkey sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, or substitute a spicy chicken sausage
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup crushed baked tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Combine the salsa, peppers, chili powder, corn and sausage in an electric slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours.
- Spoon 1/2 cup rice into each of 4 bowls; top each serving with 1 cup of the chili, 1 tablespoon of the tortilla chips, 1 tablespoon of the cilantro, 1 tablespoon of the onions and 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 483.44 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 18.16 g|| 27.9%|
| Saturated Fat 4.89 g|| 24.5%|
| Trans Fat 0.11 g|
| Cholesterol 75.71 mg|| 25.2%|
| Sodium 752.97 mg|| 31.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 56.54 g|| 18.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 6.42 g|| 25.7%|
| Sugars 12.13 g|
| Protein 27.3 g|
| Vitamin A 19.76 %|| Vitamin C 113.15 %|
| Calcium 9.13 %|| Iron 22.17 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com