For gift jar
- 2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup melted butter, slightly cooled
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 jar of cookie mix
- Layer gift jar ingredients into an airtight jar in the order given (starting with oatmeal and working up to chocolate chips).
- This recipe will fill a 1 quart container
- Makes: 4 cups
- To make the cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place butter, corn syrup, honey and orange juice in a large bowl, and stir to combine. Add the contents of the jar and stir until well mixed.
- Spread the batter in a greased 9 x 9" baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the edges of the bars are light brown.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting into bars. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Makes: 9 bars
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 609.73 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 31.1 g|| 47.8%|
| Saturated Fat 14.68 g|| 73.4%|
| Trans Fat 0.41 g|
| Cholesterol 27.11 mg|| 9%|
| Sodium 172.25 mg|| 7.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 82.93 g|| 27.6%|
| Dietary Fiber 3.16 g|| 12.6%|
| Sugars 30.84 g|
| Protein 6.07 g|
| Vitamin A 9.65 %|| Vitamin C 3.95 %|
| Calcium 5.52 %|| Iron 15.02 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com