Jump to recipe
Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake
Save to BigOven
1 hour, 5 minutes
For the Streusel:
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
For the Coffee Cake:
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 shot of espresso or 1/2 cup of strong coffee + water to make 3/4 cup liquid
- 3 eggs
- Mix the streusel ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine cake ingredients and mix well on high for 2 minutes.
- Spread 2/3 of the batter in a 9 x 13 cake pan. Sprinkle half of the streusel mixture over the batter. Pour in the remaining batter, and sprinkle remaining streusel topping on top.
- Bake 35-55 minutes at 350°. Knife should come out mostly clean when inserted into center.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 464.42 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 19.91 g|| 30.6%|
| Saturated Fat 8.35 g|| 41.8%|
| Trans Fat 0.26 g|
| Cholesterol 60.25 mg|| 20.1%|
| Sodium 360.0 mg|| 15%|
| Total Carbohydrate 67.37 g|| 22.5%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.08 g|| 8.3%|
| Sugars 46.09 g|
| Protein 6.01 g|
| Vitamin A 8.33 %|| Vitamin C 0.49 %|
| Calcium 17.04 %|| Iron 10.17 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com