Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 3 cups chicken finely chopped cooked
- 1-1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can green chilies 4 ounces chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package puff pastry sheets frozen 17-1/4 ounces, thawed or pie pastry for double-crust 10-inch pie
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, chilies, onions, cheese and seasonings. Chill until ready to use.
Remove half of the pastry from refrigerator. On a lightly floured surface, roll to a 9-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Cut into nine small rectangles. Place about 2 tablespoons of filling across the center of each rectangle. Wet edges of pastry with water and roll pastry around filling. Crimp ends with a fork to seal. Repeat with remaining pastry and filling.
Place, seam side down, on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Refrigerate until ready to heat.
Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with salsa and guacamole.
Yield: 18 appetizers.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times. Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.