- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup orange marmalade (with rind)
- 1/2 cup sherry flavoring
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (about 10 pounds)
- Heat oven to 350° (moderate).
- Score the ham diagonally into 1-inch squares.
- Make glaze by combining juice from 1 can cherry pie filling (reserving cherries for garnish), 1 cup orange marmalade with rind, and 1/2 cup sherry flavoring.
- Pour over ham and bake allowing 12 to 14 minutes per pound. Baste often.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 809.25 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 38.97 g|| 60%|
| Saturated Fat 12.94 g|| 64.7%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol 223.02 mg|| 74.3%|
| Sodium 3951.55 mg|| 164.6%|
| Total Carbohydrate 47.87 g|| 16%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.48 g|| 1.9%|
| Sugars 16.05 g|
| Protein 62.64 g|
| Vitamin A 0.64 %|| Vitamin C 3.4 %|
| Calcium 4.24 %|| Iron 18.37 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com