- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups aged cheddar cheese — grated
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine mustard powder and seasonings with the flour and mix well. Cut butter into the flour mixture. Add grated cheese to the flour and mix well. Add the water and knead for a short time until the dough forms a ball.
- Take one quarter of the dough at a time and roll out very thin (about 1/8 inch). Cut into crackers, prick the tops with a fork, and bake on a greased cookie sheet for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes about 150 crackers, depending on size.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com