- 15 oz Navy beans; undrained
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 medium carrots; in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 celery; in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup onion; chopped
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon; granules, low salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 boneless skinless chicken thighs – frozen
- 4 oz Smoked turkey sausage link
- Combine the beans, tomato juice, carrots, celery, garlic, bay leaves, and spices.
- Cut the sausages in half lengthwise and slice, stir into beans.
- Place the frozen chicken thighs on top of the bean mixture.
- Cover; cook on low-heat for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove bay leaves, stir, adjust seasonings as desired and serve.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 495.15 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 6.18 g|| 9.5%|
| Saturated Fat 1.31 g|| 6.6%|
| Trans Fat 0.11 g|
| Cholesterol 66.62 mg|| 22.2%|
| Sodium 709.91 mg|| 29.6%|
| Total Carbohydrate 72.44 g|| 24.1%|
| Dietary Fiber 18.0 g|| 72%|
| Sugars 8.13 g|
| Protein 39.73 g|
| Vitamin A 30.95 %|| Vitamin C 52.37 %|
| Calcium 19.65 %|| Iron 39.74 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com