- 4 chicken breasts
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 can green chilies
- 1/2 lb. Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb. Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- Skin chicken breasts; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap in foil and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut tortillas into chips.
- Combine soups, milk and onion together. Spray casserole dish.
- When chicken is cooked, cut up into bite-size pieces.
- Place chilies on bottom, tortillas, chicken, soup mixture; cheese on top; bake at 400° for one hour or until heated thoroughly.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 558.4 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 33.68 g|| 51.8%|
| Saturated Fat 15.32 g|| 76.6%|
| Trans Fat 0.43 g|
| Cholesterol 117.6 mg|| 39.2%|
| Sodium 1114.07 mg|| 46.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 26.72 g|| 8.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.85 g|| 11.4%|
| Sugars 3.42 g|
| Protein 37.09 g|
| Vitamin A 21.67 %|| Vitamin C 16.35 %|
| Calcium 49.3 %|| Iron 11.87 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2020 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com