- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter, set aside.
- Drain peaches; reserve juice.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Place drained peaches in pan. Pour can of sweetened condensed milk over peaches.
- Combine baking mix, cinnamon, vanilla extract, milk and saved juice in a bowl. Pour over peaches and sweetened condensed milk. Add melted butter. Stir only three times. Bake for 15 minutes and score; continue baking for a total of 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 311.37 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 13.8 g|| 21.2%|
| Saturated Fat 7.91 g|| 39.6%|
| Trans Fat 0.38 g|
| Cholesterol 37.59 mg|| 12.5%|
| Sodium 167.46 mg|| 7%|
| Total Carbohydrate 43.38 g|| 14.5%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.6 g|| 2.4%|
| Sugars 39.41 g|
| Protein 5.01 g|
| Vitamin A 12.34 %|| Vitamin C 2.38 %|
| Calcium 17.94 %|| Iron 2.41 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2020 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com