- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (20 oz.) Dole Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 prepared round angel food cake (10 oz.)
- 10 fresh strawberries
- Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Cut cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer on serving plate; top with one-third of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers two times.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top with strawberries just before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 174.41 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 1.72 g|| 2.6%|
| Saturated Fat 0.91 g|| 4.6%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol 4.56 mg|| 1.5%|
| Sodium 356.18 mg|| 14.8%|
| Total Carbohydrate 38.82 g|| 12.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.15 g|| 4.6%|
| Sugars 19.92 g|
| Protein 2.15 g|
| Vitamin A 1.34 %|| Vitamin C 13.44 %|
| Calcium 5.7 %|| Iron 2.34 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2020 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com