- 4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 7-up
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat over to 425°F.
- Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 up. Dough will be very soft - don't worry.
- Sprinkle some Bisquick on a flat surface, turn dough out on it, knead and fold dough until coated with your baking mix. Pat dough out on a floured surface to about 1/2 inch thickness, and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter.
- Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9x13 casserole dish. Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake for 12-15 minutes or until brown at 425°F
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 448.91 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 23.74 g|| 36.5%|
| Saturated Fat 11.58 g|| 57.9%|
| Trans Fat 0.73 g|
| Cholesterol 45.45 mg|| 15.2%|
| Sodium 421.6 mg|| 17.6%|
| Total Carbohydrate 56.79 g|| 18.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.54 g|| 2.2%|
| Sugars 41.65 g|
| Protein 3.46 g|
| Vitamin A 16.4 %|| Vitamin C 0.49 %|
| Calcium 15.2 %|| Iron 5.47 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2020 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com