- 3-1/2 lb boneless lean beef roast
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 7 1/2 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Trim all fat from roast. Rub dry mustard and salt into the surface of the meat. Place in a lightly greased, oven-proof dish. Top with onion.
- Combine tomato sauce, vinegar, thyme and pepper. Pour over roast and cover tightly.
- Bake at 325°F for three hours until meat is tender.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 540.7 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 32.39 g|| 49.8%|
| Saturated Fat 12.69 g|| 63.5%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 198.45 mg|| 66.2%|
| Sodium 502.7 mg|| 20.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 3.32 g|| 1.1%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.84 g|| 3.4%|
| Sugars 1.85 g|
| Protein 55.47 g|
| Vitamin A 0.89 %|| Vitamin C 4.0 %|
| Calcium 5.25 %|| Iron 29.41 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com