- 2-1/4 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- For baking brownies
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 eggs; slightly beaten
- Pour sugar into a clean and dry one quart jar. Press down firmly. Add cocoa powder and press down firmly. Pour in chopped pecans, making sure pecans are evenly layered in the jar. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Pour into jar and seal.
- Attach the following directions to the jar:
- Empty mix into large bowl. Use your hands to mix thoroughly. Add 3/4 cup of butter or margarine and 4 slightly beaten eggs. Mix until completely blended.
- Spread batter into a lightly greased or sprayed 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30 minutes or until done. Cool in pan. Cut into 2 inch squares.
- Makes 2 dozen.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 178.61 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 8.46 g|| 13%|
| Saturated Fat 4.21 g|| 21.1%|
| Trans Fat 0.24 g|
| Cholesterol 41.91 mg|| 14%|
| Sodium 103.19 mg|| 4.3%|
| Total Carbohydrate 25.51 g|| 8.5%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.28 g|| 5.1%|
| Sugars 18.89 g|
| Protein 2.31 g|
| Vitamin A 6.67 %|| Vitamin C 0.03 %|
| Calcium 2.57 %|| Iron 4.72 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com