Jump to recipe
Breakfast Pizza - Low Fat
Save to BigOven
- 8 oz reduced-fat turkey sausage
- 1 Italian; (16-ounce) bread shell
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Brown meat in a skillet over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles. Drain and pat dry with paper towels. Spread over bread shell; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Combine egg substitute and next 3 ingredients; pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Makes 8 servings.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 292.76 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 12.15 g|| 18.7%|
| Saturated Fat 5.89 g|| 29.5%|
| Trans Fat 0.28 g|
| Cholesterol 48.49 mg|| 16.2%|
| Sodium 612.93 mg|| 25.5%|
| Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g|| 9.5%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.96 g|| 7.8%|
| Sugars 3.4 g|
| Protein 17.22 g|
| Vitamin A 8.84 %|| Vitamin C 0.92 %|
| Calcium 36.32 %|| Iron 11.56 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com