Jump to recipe
Save to BigOven
- 6 to 8 slices bread (white or whole wheat)
- 1 lb. sausage (or you may use ham chicken, turkey or Shrimp)
- 1 lb. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 6 to 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Cube bread and place in greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Brown sausage and drain. Sprinkle over bread. Sprinkle cheese over all.
- Whip together milk, eggs, salt and pepper (to taste). Pour over casserole. Cover and store in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350°F uncovered for 1/2 hour.
- Serve with hot sauce, fruit, juice and milk.
Total Time: does not include any cooling, chilling, or wait times.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 553.48 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 39.63 g|| 61%|
| Saturated Fat 17.82 g|| 89.1%|
| Trans Fat 0.75 g|
| Cholesterol 243.59 mg|| 81.2%|
| Sodium 993.42 mg|| 41.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 17.29 g|| 5.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.2 g|| 4.8%|
| Sugars 5.41 g|
| Protein 31.79 g|
| Vitamin A 28.1 %|| Vitamin C 0.06 %|
| Calcium 51.42 %|| Iron 12.78 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com