- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons warm melted butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of butter or vegetable oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the eggs, milk and buttermilk in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until the batter just comes together. Add the melted butter. Mix lightly. Fold in the blueberries (or wait to add them once the batter has already been poured on the griddle – this will keep them from bleeding).
- Heat a flat iron surface – griddle or large pan – to medium high heat. Oil the pan with either a tablespoon of butter or vegetable oil. Ladle the pancake batter onto the griddle to the desired size, usually about 5 or 6 inches wide. When air bubbles start to bubble up to the surface at the center of the pancakes (about 2-3 minutes), use a flat spatula to flip them over. After a minute, peak under one for doneness. When golden or darker golden brown, they are done. Note that cooking the second side takes only about half as long as the first side. And the second side doesn’t brown as evenly as the first side.
- Serve immediately with butter and maple syrup.
- Serves 3-4.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 465.77 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 17.5 g|| 26.9%|
| Saturated Fat 7.89 g|| 39.5%|
| Trans Fat 0.39 g|
| Cholesterol 123.22 mg|| 41.1%|
| Sodium 552.82 mg|| 23%|
| Total Carbohydrate 64.07 g|| 21.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.58 g|| 10.3%|
| Sugars 14.79 g|
| Protein 12.9 g|
| Vitamin A 16.26 %|| Vitamin C 4.33 %|
| Calcium 17.52 %|| Iron 19.7 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com