Asian Sesame Ginger Steak Salad
- 4 Sutton & Dodge™ Eye of Round Steaks
- 1 cup Archer Farms™ Asian Sesame Ginger dressing 5 oz.
- 1 pkg. mixed baby salad greens
- 8 oz grape tomatoes can washed and drained
- 8 oz. bean sprouts rinsed and drained
Marinate the steaks in half a cup of dressing.
Grill the steaks to desired doneness.
Toss the salad greens, grape tomatoes and bean sprouts together with the remaining half-cup of dressing. Put salad on each plate and top with thin slices of steak.
Serve with additional dressing on the side.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Calories: 596kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 16g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 776mg | Potassium: 1160mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 510mcg | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 5mg