- 3 oz. Sargento Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can artichoke hearts packed in water and salt
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper sauteed in olive oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup onion chopped; sauteed in olive oil
- 8 slices French bread Thinly sliced or cocktail rye bread
Drain artichoke, rinse and chop them thinly. Combine mayonnaise, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, red pepper and onion. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry. Fold egg whites into cheese mixture.
Spread mixture on bread. Broil until golden brown on top. Watch carefully to prevent burning.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 757mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 291mcg | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 158mg | Iron: 3mg