Antipasto-Style Pasta Salad
- 1 pkg Ronzoni Garden Delight Rotini 12 ounce; or Radiatore or Penne, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes coarsely chopped
- 1/4 pound Provolone cheese cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 pound hard salami cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 cup pepperoni sliced
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
In large bowl, stir together cooled pasta and remaining ingredients except anchovies.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. Garnish with anchovies, if desired
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 616mg | Potassium: 221mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 354mcg | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1mg