Antipasto Salad Platter
- 1 clove garlic small; finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper freshly ground
- 5 ounce salad mix Dole® Italian Blend
- 1 jar artichoke hearts 6 ounce, packed in water, halved
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets Dole® blanched (optional)
- 4 ounces light mozzarella cheese cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 8 strawberry tomatoes halved
- 12 black olives large pitted
- 3 ounces light dry salami cut into strips
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper cut into thin strips
Whisk garlic, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl. Add basil, and season with salt and pepper.
Combine salad blends and vinaigrette in large bowl; toss to coat.
Arrange salad blend on platter and arrange remaining ingredients around the salad.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 896mg | Potassium: 607mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2218mcg | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 264mg | Iron: 1mg