22 June, 2019
Peanut Butter and Butterscotch Chocolate Bars
- 1 (12 oz) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) package butterscotch chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 8 cups small Rice Krispies cereal
Mix together chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter. Melt together.
Add cereal; mix thoroughly.
Pour into oiled 9×13-inch pan. Press down.
Refrigerate to harden. When stiff, cut into squares.
Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.96 g||15.3%|
|Saturated Fat 4.98 g||24.9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0 g|
|Cholesterol 2.04 mg||0.7%|
|Sodium 147.55 mg||6.1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.93 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.59 g||6.4%|
|Sugars 32.1 g|
|Protein 2.62 g|
|Vitamin A 14.03 %||Vitamin C 7.43 %|
|Calcium 1.08 %||Iron 22.22 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
As an Amazon Associate, I receive commissions on purchases made through the following links. Thanks for your support.