April 28, 2014
Fresh Pear SalsaPosted in : Condiments, Salsas on by : Beckie Tags: canned pears, fresh pears, jalapeno, Old El Paso Taco Sauce, red bell pepper
- 4 large pears, cored, cut into chunks*
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, cut into pieces
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded, cut into pieces
- 4 Italian plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Old El Paso Taco Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
In food processor bowl with metal blade, combine pears, bell pepper and chiles; process until chopped. Place in large bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with chips.
Makes about 6 cups
Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.05 g||0.1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01 g||0.1%|
|Sodium 20.64 mg||0.9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.74 g||1.2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.75 g||3%|
|Sugars 2.51 g|
|Protein 0.16 g|
|Vitamin A 0.89 %||Vitamin C 7.32 %|
|Calcium 0.26 %||Iron 0.38 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
As an Amazon Associate, I receive commissions on purchases made through the following links. Thanks for your support.