August 13, 2018
Creamy Tuna Dip
- 1 6-oz can tuna, drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, chives, or dill
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire or soy sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine thoroughly.
Serve chilled with chips, crackers, pita bread, or raw vegetables for dipping.
Makes about 1 and 1/2 cups
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.59 g||5.5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.03 g||10.2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0 g|
|Cholesterol 15.09 mg||5%|
|Sodium 86.42 mg||3.6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.81 g||0.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.11 g||0.4%|
|Sugars 0.63 g|
|Protein 3.76 g|
|Vitamin A 4.05 %||Vitamin C 1.71 %|
|Calcium 2.44 %||Iron 2.1 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through the following links.