25 April, 2014
Apple – Pear Salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 Anjou pears, unpeeled, diced
- 3 Red Delicious apples -unpeeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, diced
- 3 Serrano chilies, seeded, -minced
Mix the pineapple juice and lime juice in a large nonreactive bowl. Add the diced pears and apple, toss to combine juices with fruit and to prevent the fruit from turning brown.
Add the mint and chilies.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.43 g||0.7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01 g||0.1%|
|Sodium 3.93 mg||0.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.03 g||13.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.12 g||28.5%|
|Sugars 26.87 g|
|Protein 1.1 g|
|Vitamin A 1.28 %||Vitamin C 11.72 %|
|Calcium 2.87 %||Iron 4.36 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Recipe Source: CDKitchen.com
Picture Source: Mazopiya