30 July, 2017
Alfredo Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 ounces dry elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 container (10 oz) refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
- 1 bag (12 oz) Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Sweet Peas, cooked according to package directions
- 4 ounces diced fully-cooked lean ham
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Toss cooked macaroni, Alfredo sauce, peas and ham together in a 5-quart non-stick saucepan. Cook over medium heat until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Makes: 6 servings
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11.01 g||16.9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.81 g||19.1%|
|Cholesterol 24.0 mg||8%|
|Sodium 833.0 mg||34.7%|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.77 g||15.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.82 g||19.3%|
|Sugars 5.5 g|
|Protein 14.76 g|
|Vitamin A 3.81 %||Vitamin C 26.04 %|
|Calcium 13.7 %||Iron 9.67 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.