26 February, 2016
8-Layer Fiesta Dip
- 1 pound lean ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 1 package Lawry's® Taco Spices & Seasonings
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups prepared guacamole
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
Stir in Taco Seasoning Mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans; cook until heated through.
Spread meat mixture in 2-quart bowl.
Top with layers of cheese, olives, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, salsa and onions.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Serves 32 (1/4 cup) Servings
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.63 g||13.3%|
|Saturated Fat 3.06 g||15.3%|
|Trans Fat 0.21 g|
|Cholesterol 19.27 mg||6.4%|
|Sodium 174.9 mg||7.3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g||1.6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.08 g||4.3%|
|Sugars 0.86 g|
|Protein 5.05 g|
|Vitamin A 3.83 %||Vitamin C 1.62 %|
|Calcium 5.36 %||Iron 3.66 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Recipe and photograph are the property of mccormick.com